The Whimsical Creations of Lucy Ashworth

Thursday 19 January 2012

Love is in the air...


 Above are some special Hanging Love Hearts.  Each one will have a brown label with 'Love' written on one side and 'To... With Love From...' on the other.

 Here are two of the cutest characters I have ever made - Heart Bear & Hear Bunny! I adore these little chaps so much that I'd quite like to keep them all...but I can't, they're for you lovely lot ;-) 
Each one is just bigger than a hand and it will have a similar brown label to the Hanging Love Hearts.


 Here I am sporting my Foxy Love Brooches (plus sultry pose, ha).  These look great on a jumper, coat or indeed dungarees (as in pic).  Show someone they're 'Foxy' with this Foxy Love Brooch :-x
Hand full of hearts!!! These tiny hearts are going to be used on something soon............

No comments:

Post a Comment