The Whimsical Creations of Lucy Ashworth

Thursday 12 January 2012

Spindle Magazine's 'Ones to Watch' 2012


Found out today that I have been included in Spindle Magazine's 'Ones to Watch' for 2012.  I'm really chuffed and thank all the lovely crew at Spindle muchly!!! *Smooch*
Check out the article on the Spindle Magazine website : http://spindlemagazine.com/spindle-recommends-for-2012-ones-to-watch/
"Little Things I make
Brighton is notorious for homing what I like to call ‘Kooky Creatives’, and illustrator/crafter Lucy Ashworth is just that.Lucy describes ‘Little Things I Make’ as the “whimsical creations that sprout from my imagination, weave their way through pens & pencils to create odd little doodles which somehow stitch themselves into my cheeky felt friends.” I highly advise you visit her blog: www.littlethingsimake.blogspot.com OR LIKE her Facebook page: www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Things-i-Make/. Watch out for this gal, she’s got a twinkle about her.
"

2 comments:

  1. hiya i saw u and ur awesome bag in the shop today! love ur blog..and shop...and that bag of course! im now a follower, best of luck with everything keep up the good work!!!
    bonita bon bons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallooo! I checked out your blog too :D I love it! I'm always trying to do my nails in a fancy way (not anywhere near as creative as your designs though).
    Thanks so much for following - I'm following yours too x

    ReplyDelete