The Whimsical Creations of Lucy Ashworth

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Crimble Creations 2011

I have been a little behind in my blogging lately and seeing as it's now 2012(HAPPY NEW YEAR!!) I thought I would get cracking and let you all know what I've been up to over the past couple of months.
I seem to have been updating my Twitter & Facebook with all my Crimble Creations but neglecting my lovely blog (sorry blog!).
I made an army of 'Crimble Tree Bunnies & Bears'! All with happy faces, sparkly heart tummies and each with it's own personalized xmas label. They were a HUGE hit :D !!! It makes me happy to think of all the Christmas Tree's that they made their homes over the festive season...
*BRAND NEW CREATION* Here are the Crimble Brooches that I made especially for xmas. These are the first EVER badge/brooch creations & I adore them! In fact, I wanted to keep them all to myself, tehe. I did keep one, a red Bunny Crimble Brooch, and I wore her allll over the festive season.
I made some special new additions to my foxy family. Some snazzy new 'Red Foxy Friends' complete with snug scarves.
Look at these cheeky chaps I made from special fancy vintage material ! Both have gone to loving homes now (which makes me VERY happy). I'm going to search online for some more special material to make some more one-off Foxy Friends.

Ooh and look at the two 'Crimble Tote Bags' I made - perfectly designed for all those pressies!!!
Ho! HO! Ho! x

No comments:

Post a Comment