The Whimsical Creations of Lucy Ashworth

Sunday 29 January 2012

ART JUNKY 29th January 2012


ART JUNKY @ The Phoenix Brighton was my first fair of 2012 so I was pretty excited about it!  After over a month of no fairs I was chomping at the bit to get back into "Welcome to my shop.." mode.
Despite there being a constant flow of peeps walking through the Phoenix, the general feel from stallholder was that no one was in a particularly spending mood.   Completely understandable as I am also counting the pennies this month after all the festive expense  (I didn't let myself look at other peoples goodies for fear of spending).  Unfortunately, I didn't make a profit which was quite disappointing and I hope does not signify things to come...  
I will hopefully make up for it this Saturday coming as I will be selling at the Makers Boutique Market @ the Unitarian Church, Brighton.  
My new brooches raised a few smiles-I hope I can sell a few at Makers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment