The Whimsical Creations of Lucy Ashworth

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Who likes Fish 'n' Chips?

...I know I do!!!





I have started designing a Seaside Range of Little Things i Make with the Brighton summertime in mind (HA! *looks out the window at the torrential rain*) This Fish 'n' Chips Brooch set is the first finished piece.  I have started designing crabs, seagulls, ice-creams and pebble brooches as well as thinking about customizing a few of my existing creations (eg. A Foxy Friend in a bikini...).  

These Fish 'n' Chips Brooch sets are in my Little Things i Make etsy shop NOW! Keep an eye out for promotional codes to receive FREE P&P.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lucy, just stopped by via Etsy & You Fish 'n' Chips caught my eyes! They are so lovely!

    Sky Chow,
    http://bigbabybakery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete