The Whimsical Creations of Lucy Ashworth

Friday 8 June 2012

BFW2012 Fashionista-Fox Brooches










I was lucky enough to be approached by Carmen Jose to make something to put in the VIP Goody Bags at the Brighton Fashion Week 2012 shows.  I jumped at the chance and after a little deliberation I designed these Little Fashionista Fox Brooches.  http://www.brightonfashionweek.com/
I wanted to make something small that would not only represent my work but also look cool enough to wear at a fashion show.  I obviously also wanted to get my details out to as many people as possible :D  Each Fox Brooch was attached to a *bling* card with all my details on the reverse. The brooch & card then was packaged in a cute little brown envelope - like a special little fashion pressie!! ^.^


I had some great feedback and I have already had people contacting me off the back of BFW2012! Not only did I have so much fun designing and making them but I also got onto the guest list for the BFW2012 Launch@Create Studios, Brighton Frocks & the Zeitgeist Fashion Shows.  It was a real treat to see the creations of the best of Brighton designers.  



(Oh, and I 'got papped' & ended up in Latest7 Magazine! Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment