The Whimsical Creations of Lucy Ashworth

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Good Companions Ale Festival & Craft Market Oct2011

I had a thoroughly enjoyable weekend at the Good Companions pub, Seven Dials, Brighton. I was contacted about taking part in a brewery event over the Saturday & the Sunday 12-6pm. It was a beautiful bright Autumnal weekend which made the selling of the Little Things i Make all the more enjoyable. Oh, and the Mulled Cider & Local Ales helped too... :D
Day#1
Day#1
Where's Wally...
Day#1. The Saturday also coincided with the Brighton Zombie Walk. I snapped this zombie troop on the way to Brighton Beach. They didn't buy a Fox...
The Saturday was a little slow & chilly but the good company (geddit) and warm beverages made the time fly.
Day#2
Day#2. I got home on Saturday evening to find my brand new business cards waiting for me!! An American Psycho type conversation ensued with my pals (comparing design, font, stock etc...) *shudder* I really am THAT sad! Thank you MOO.com x
Day#2. Did I mention the local ales?...
Day#2. My partner in crime attracting the ladies :D

I had a lovely weekend & met lots of lovely people. Many thanks to the organizers Steve & Shane at BnW Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment