The Whimsical Creations of Lucy Ashworth

Friday 17 June 2011

New Project Alert!



I'm busy getting my stock up together for my next craft fair on the 2nd July at Brighton&Hove High School. As well as the usual size Foxes, I've started designing Foxy Key-rings & Finger Puppets!!!
I'm VERY excited about the finger puppets!!!! I'm going to make a pack of two - One Fox & One Rabbit :) I'll also design a background illustration to put behind the finger puppets, maybe a woodland illustration...?

I have a few more things in the pipeline for next month. I'm in discussions with a couple of lovely little independent shops who are interested in showcasing my Foxes :) More info to follow!
I am also in the process of arranging a few more craft events this summer (one in St Anns Well Gardens & the Brunswick Festival...)

Ooh, and I will be making a Father's Day Card for my lovely 'Papa Bear' to send for this Sunday :-x

No comments:

Post a Comment