The Whimsical Creations of Lucy Ashworth

Monday 29 November 2010

CHRISTMAS CRAFT FAIR (#1)


I had such a wonderful morning at BHHS on Saturday!! I was really nervous at the beginning as i wasn't sure how it was going to go. My initial worry was just about breaking even but i was pleasantly surprised how well i did over the 2 1/2 hours.
Everyone seemed to love my Snazzy Foxes but the big sellers were the Small Bears (£5) and the Bear Keyrings(£2.50). There was a group of girls that seemed to keep bringing their friends back to buy things. It was a lovely feeling!
I had lots of fun & THANKU to all the people who came to see me and the little things i make!!!!!!
I am going to be doing another Christmas Craft Fair this Saturday (more details to follow). I'm going to go and start sewing furiously to replenish my stock for the weekend.
P.S. Is it too early to put the crimble decs up???

1 comment:

  1. looks soo good!! Well done again, and thanks for coming to the P-A-R-T-Y.

    ReplyDelete